Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 5 Update - Exercise Program

I struggled getting my exercises done this past week.  Cold, dreary weather makes me want to stay in bed.  I managed to do 6 days of exercise, though.  I substituted a day of cardio for my yoga day, though.  So this week I should probably do yoga twice.  My body needs to stretch.

Didn't lose weight this week, but did lose another 1/4 inch off my waistline.  I think I'm standing straighter and looking stronger.  Apparently getting fit, strong, and thin isn't a quick and easy thing to do.  But I'm willing to keep it up, since I'm seeing progress.  Now if only spring would come, so I could have warm days to walk outdoors.

Also, can you tell I got a massage between Week 4 and Week 5 as well as between Week 2 and Week 3?  My shoulders are straighter after a massage!!






No comments:

Post a Comment